Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm back in the kitchen!!!

Hi y'all! I'm sorry it's been awhile since I posted. Life sometimes gets busy but I'm back to blogging and I have so much I can't wait to share with you. I have all sorts of wonderful new recipes. I've been searching for some summer dishes that will be perfect for feeding your family and friends.

First, I wanted to share my love for retro things. My dream is to one day own a vintage kitchen. These days they have so many suppliers out there with awesome products. You can have the retro feel but the modern technology. How great is it to live in these times. I betcha grandma would love to be cooking in your shoes right now. When I think about all that hard work to prepare a single meal for your family. I begin to shutter of what life must have been like without the modern conveniences we all take for granted today.

Check out my retro finds~








Is this not a fabulous stove? I could whip up all sorts of yummy treats on this beauty. And I love the mint green color.











Another really cool appliance, a retro microwave. How fun! It comes in all sorts of fun colors. I would for sure buy a mint green one.






Aren't these kitchen gloves adorable? I love the little cupcake fabric and yellow bow. Very cute and makes me want to start working around my kitchen.














Obviously I have cupcakes on my mind, LOL! However, I do love this print. It's so cute. Love the cherry on top of the pink frosted cupcake. I also like the cut of this apron and the feminine pink bows. This would make a fabulous gift.











And of course there must be rules!





Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend. Look for some upcoming recipes. I have a few that I will be posting right away.

1 comment:

gigikingwoodkitchen said...

My blog is acting funky when I post. I've tried fixing it but I'll have to spend more time on it later. Please be patient as I work out the kinks. My pictures might look a bit funny.

Thanks,
Gigi