Friday, September 18, 2009

Williams-Sonoma Halloween Pancake Molds

I like to share more than just recipes but all sorts of cooking tips, entertaining tips, linens, and fun cooking accessories. Have you seen the new Halloween pancake molds from William-Sonoma? TOO CUTE!!! They would be perfect for those lazy Saturday mornings. They suggest using pumpkin spice pancake mix but blueberry or any type would be cute.
My absolute favorite pancakes to make on Saturday mornings are buttermilk with chopped walnuts in the batter. I cut up banana slices and add fresh raspberries to top it off. They are so beautiful you almost don't want to eat them. Almost, LOL!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are cute. That pumpkin spice pancake batter sounds good. Williams Sonoma sells a pumpkin butter that I would kill for! I'll be near a store in a few weeks and I hope to stop and get some.

Nancy

Libby@CookingWithLibby said...

Those are adorable! Your pancakes sound wonderful :) You're going to have to make them and post them one day :) I'd love to see them!

Kristin said...

I need these!!!!
Kristin ~ The romance Chick
theromancechick.blogspot.com